Peak Immune Tincture – Herbal Immune Support
Crafted with 100% organic herbs by Glacier Peak Holistics in Eureka, MT
Recommended usage: Peak Immune is given once a day for 10 consecutive days every three months. For compromised immune systems, Peak Immune can be given for another ten days after a ten-day break (ie: 10 days on/10 days off/10 days on)
One squeeze of dropper (it will only fill approximately half way) per 25 lbs. once per day for 10 days. For animals under 25 lbs., give one drop per pound of body weight.
Peak Immune tincture is made with a proprietary blend of 100% organic herbs including Astragalus Root, Oatstraw green tops, Echinacea Angustifolia root, Eluthero Root, and Alfalfa herb, in a base of 40% distilled water and grain alcohol.
- Alfalfa - Helpful for healthy digestion, builds blood, supports urinary and bowel function and soothes nerve function. It has been shown to detoxify and purify the blood as well as build the immune system and has been used as a food source since ancient times. Because the roots grow into the earth as far as 68 feet, it is rich in vitamins A,D,K, and all B’s as well as biotin, calcium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, and potassium, and very high in protein.
- Astragalus - Used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years as an energy tonic and to enhance the immune system. Studies by the American Cancer Society show the positive effects of Astragalus on the immune systems of the cancer patients tested. It also has antiviral properties that are both preventative and defensive.
- Echinacea Ang. Root - Known best for being an immune booster by stabilizing the white blood cell count in the body. One of the greatest benefits of Echinacea may be its ability to help prevent and shorten the duration of a cold and flu.
- Eluthero - Primarily used to enhance endurance, regulate blood sugar, and stimulate immune function. Eleuthero’s adaptogen properties increase resistance to physical, chemical, and emotional stress. Blood sugar and pressure are said to be normalized and adrenal and thyroid hormones are stimulated.
- Oatstraw green tops - Has been used to support nerve function and as a ‘vulnerary’ which helps to heal tissues, and to relieve muscle spasms. It has mild sedative properties.